The dinnerware is Christmas Home by Royal Stafford. I like its old-fashioned look.
I paired it with vintage Libbey/Rock Sharpe Halifax etched stemware.
I was thrilled to get some mercury glass trees for Marshall's prices rather than Pottery Barn prices.
The holly is from the garden. The berries are bountiful this year.
Some candlelight to bring out the sparkle....
Well, what do you think about Hubby's shopping abilities?
I'll be joining Cuisine Kathleen for Let's dish on Wednesday, and
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
Your hubby "done good"!!! You are so blessed to have such a sweet and caring husband. His/your table is gorgeous and I really want those dishes!! Have a blessed Christmas.
ReplyDeleteWow, I'd say hubby is a keeper! Your table looks perfect for Christmas -- the red tablecloth really shows off the pretty dishes. And I love the arrangement with the napkin -- festive!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE those dishes!!! I only found two salad plates at Homegoods, but I'd love to have a set. I think they are the prettiest dishes. Your hubby is a keeper. I really love the rose you made out of the napkin.
ReplyDeleteHave you any idea what a gem of a husband you have?!?!??!! I, like probably a lot of other tablescapers, am going to show my husband this post to show him what a great guy you have. Your husband may be in danger. :-) :-) :-) Way to shop, Mr. Cottage in the Clouds!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that dinnerware. Will you loan out your husband to do my shopping? Lucky you. I love the tree centerpieces... they are fabulous and certainly mimic those PB ones very much.. Great great table.. xo marlis
ReplyDeleteYou have a man who likes to shop?? Lucky you!! And he did a great job - love the mercury glass trees, but what really caught my eye is how you folded your napkins into roses - just adorable!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job your hubby did picking out china and trees...I would hate to see what mine came home with! Beautiful table...especially by candlelight.
ReplyDeleteYour husband deserves a medal! Not only did he make some great choices, he didn't turn tail and run like someone I could mention. Just today -- "I am the only man in here -- I am going to the car!"
ReplyDeleteBah Humbug!
I have the same set of dishes -- sixteen dinner, salad, and soup bowls and various serving pieces gifted to my by my sister. I just love them. You have set such a pretty table with them. Your mercury glass trees look so great! Love the berries and greenery too. Joni
ReplyDeleteI love your beautiful table. The dinnerware is exquisite and I love the mercury glass. You are one lucky woman. Your husband is a gem. Don't tell him we are bragging on him. He is perfect as he is, no need to inflate his ego!
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower.
Merry Christmas, Ginger
Your tablescape is stunning! You have a sweet hubby, he get's all my compliments on the gorgeous dish taste..and who also knows just what you like!! The mercury glass trees are perfect, they make such a statement in your centerpiece, love them! Your flatware is lovely too. Thank you for dropping by sweet lady. I am also your new follower, don't want to miss your posts!
ReplyDeleteFABBY
i have four of the dinner plates, but couldn't find any of the salad plates, so i used a simple, clear glass salad plate so we could see the beautiful scene on the plates. I also used mercury glass trees with mine that i also found at Homegoods. I love your napkin in the dish. Do you have a tutorial for that fold? I've really enjoyed all your pictures and look forward to seeing more!
ReplyDeleteLucky you! Your hubby did great and your table looks fabulous!! Love everything about it.
ReplyDeleteBettyMarie
Wish you husband would take my husband shopping! What a beautiful tablescape. -- Jan
ReplyDeleteMy, my, my, what a lovely table you set.
ReplyDeleteI am your newest follwer. #50.
Merry Christmas,
Connie :)
I think your hubby did great! This is a beautiful table. I love the rose napkin in the cup, just lovely!
ReplyDelete