Thursday, April 5, 2012

Daisies for Easter

The sun is shining, the flowers are blooming, and it's almost Easter. Already! It seems like the year is flying by.

I decided to use daisies as the theme for my Easter Brunch table.





For  the centerpiece I started with a grocery store bouquet of daisies wrapped in green sheer fabric and cellophane.  After positioning the flowers in the basket I covered the remaining areas of the oasis with the cellophane to create a water barrier. Then I draped the green fabric over it. I put Easter grass on top of that, and added the candies and eggs.





The dinnerware is Daisy from Andrea By Sadek.





Each piece comes in all sorts of mix and match colors.





The flared goblets are from Marshalls (last summer) and the wine glasses are from Dollar Tree.





The bunny napkin rings are from Sur La Table.




The chick egg cups are vintage Bordallo Pinheiro.





The rabbits are from Marshalls, recently.





Brunch will include Honey-Baked Ham, Baked Eggs Dijon, Kugel, Fresh Fruit Salad with Honey-Lime Dressing,  Assorted Muffins and Breakfast Pastries,  Mimosas and Bloody Marys... all do-ahead, no-fuss.





I hope you all have a lovely holiday.




I'll be joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch For Tablescape Thursday.

8 comments:

  1. Holy mackerel...those dishes are the hot diggity big bang bomb!!!!!! Wow!!!! I love them!!! I love that you mixed the colors to create depth and draw the eye in!!! Those are simply TOO pretty!!!! Perfect for Spring and Summer entertaining for years to come!!! I am a big fan of daisies (even moreso after "You've Got Mail"!!!), and I just love how uplifting they can be. Your brunch menu sounds really, really good, too! I hope you and yours enjoy a very peaceful, loving and blessed holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tablescape and the beautiful dishes and of course those darlin darlin egg cups are the sweetest ever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your table is just beautiful for Easter - Sounds like you are going to have a wonderful brunch. Being from Ohio our daisies are not blooming yet but they do look so fresh and lovely. God Bless Your Easter Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty table. Thanks for letting me take a peek.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your table! Your runner is so pretty and I'm loving your centerpiece, what a lovely job you did, the dishes are gorgeous and so perfect for the Easter weekend. Thank you my friend for your sweet and kind visit. HAPPY EASTER!!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the two big bunnies...ok, I've said it!

    HAPPY EASTER
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your table! love the plates!beautiful!

    ReplyDelete