This week's music to get stuck in your head is the Theme From Somewhere In Time.
This cute strawberry plate came from Sur La Table last year on clearance. It's sitting on top of a white Victorian Rose dinner plate by Gracie China.
The red dinner plate is Ambiance Valero and the sterling is Wallace Grande Baroque.
The charger is from Andrea by Sadek.
The crystal is Waterford Lismore. The silver fan vase was an eBay find long ago.
The fragrance of Night-Blooming Jasmine wafts through the air.
Wishing you romantic evenings from A Cottage in the Clouds...
I'll be joining Cuisine Kathleen for Let's Dish and Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
Beautiful setting! The strawberries look so good. I love all your plates, they are all so pretty...Christine
ReplyDeleteOh, I am loving those big beautiful charger plates!! You have certainly set a romantic table for your special evening..the strawberries look delish and the strawberry plates are just too cute!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful evening!
Aledia @ Plum Perfect
What a wonderfully romantic table. Love the dishes :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty setting pool side. Definitely romantic!
ReplyDeleteI could use a romantic evening right about now. Our lives have been so go-go-go, hurry-up-and-wait lately that I it would be extra nice to have some "googly eyes" time with the little mister! Meanwhile, the theme stuck in my head now is not that from "Somewhere in Time", but Ravel's "Bolero" since I saw the word Valero!!! Weird word association from the crazy lady! :-) This is a really pretty table, and I hope you have a "googly eyes" weekend to go with it! Have fun! Oh, by the way...I DID buy enough chargers for everyone. You know what the teacher always said about having enough to share with the whole class! :-)
ReplyDeleteOh our 7th anniversary is next week! I am going to pretend you set this table for us :-) I love the chargers, they could be used for any number of holidays! Such a beautiful table. Thank you for inviting us to sit at it ♥
ReplyDeleteYour table is soooo romantic. Love your choice of plates. and the roses are extremely gorgeous. especially with your lovely backdrop.. Have a great weekend. xo marlis
ReplyDeleteCute! I love the green plates!
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful! Very romantic! I love those strawberry dishes, so cute! Thanks for linking to Let's Dish!
ReplyDeleteThe strawberry theme is perfect for summer and the setting is so romantic. This is a great way to stack plates and bring out the colors of your darling strawberry plates. My favorite is the Lismore crystal in the red champange flutes. A gorgeous lace tablecloth and the detail is shown in every photo! Terrific! Pam
ReplyDeleteVery romantic table setting. I love strawberries and your strawberry plates are so fun.
ReplyDeleteSo romantic, what a gorgeous table. I also just adore the strawberry plates. So cute with the strawberries that look delish. The nighttime with the candlelight is exquisite. All the plates are just perfect for this setting. Love the lace tablecloth.
ReplyDelete